1 Cup Basmati Rice
1 Cup Milk
1 Cup Grated Coconut
1½ Cup Sugar
2 Tbsp Ghee
A Pinch Of Food Color (Red)
Wash and soak rice in water for 1 hour.
• Cook with milk, and little water.
• When it is almost cooked, add sugar and mix well.
• Add grated coconut and cook for 5 minutes.
• Mix red color well and remove from fire.
• Fry cashew nuts, raisins in ghee in a separate pan.
• Mix this with the colored rice.
Wow...this sounds like Pakistani dessert "Kheer".Thanks for sharing sister.
Wa alay kuma salaam wa rahamatulahe wa barakatu,
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum