Saha wa Afia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ramadan sweets to make with the kids

Go down

Ramadan sweets to make with the kids Empty Ramadan sweets to make with the kids

Post by Munaqaba08 Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:24 am

salaam

I'm trying to start planning for Ramadan insha'Allah and want to find some sweets that are easy to make with the kids insha'Allah. Does anyone have any special sweets that they can share insha'Allah?

chocodonut :chocolate: :yum-icecream:

jazakullahu khayran redpuffyflowers
Munaqaba08
Munaqaba08
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

Back to top Go down

Ramadan sweets to make with the kids Empty Re: Ramadan sweets to make with the kids

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:07 am

Alaykum Salam, I have TONS what kind do you like Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ramadan sweets to make with the kids Empty Re: Ramadan sweets to make with the kids

Post by Munaqaba08 Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:23 pm

salaam

Oh do you? Alhamdulillah! cheers I need as many as I can get insha'Allah and whatever would be easy for you to post insha'Allah. tea-n-cookies Just simple, quick recipes banana-split that the kids can do most of the mixing insha'Allah (maybe like cookies or cakes to start out insha'Allah). I want to have a good supply of recipes for sweets :basket: for the kids to help prepare a few days before Ramadan insh'Allah and then maybe they can be frozen until needed insha'Allah. coffee-n-treat

jazakillahu khayr sis! :daisies2:
Munaqaba08
Munaqaba08
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down