Saha wa Afia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our Little Chefs section!

Go down

Welcome to our Little Chefs section! Empty Welcome to our Little Chefs section!

Post by Aisha Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:52 pm

salaam

Post here all of your easy recipes that kids can prepare inshaAllah. In my own experience as a mum of five (4 sons and a daughter) mashaAllah I have found that children tend to eat and enjoy food that they have prepared themselves even though previously they have said that they don't like it when mum has made it!  flower3

N.B. Please do not leave children unattended in the kitchen with sharp utensils, hot water, oil, hot ovens & hobs, gas, flames, etc - There are so many dangers in the kitchen - Safety first!

Last edited by Aisha on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Aisha
Aisha
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our Little Chefs section! Empty Re: Welcome to our Little Chefs section!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:19 am

Wa alay kuma salaam wa rahamatulahe wa baraktu,

Masha'Allah nice section and advice I don't have kids but it's nice to have idea for when I do have some one day Insha'Allah.

Even if say a mother makes a regular meal but makes it fun in the end with the kids like putting it on the plates in a cute design. Setting the table in a cute way it doesn't always have to be the meal they help with but ideas centered around the meal time. For small kids a rhyming game to learn new words like for example what rhymes with meat (feet) lol fun learning games.

Shukran sister Aisha.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our Little Chefs section! Empty Re: Welcome to our Little Chefs section!

Post by Aisha Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:14 am

salaam 

You're welcome sister  color-changing-flowe 
Aisha
Aisha
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum